TrueAlarm Addressable IO Modules and Peripherals
- Individual addressable modules (IAMs): Receiving both power and communications from a two-wire circuit, IAMs provide location-specific addressability to a single initiating device (such as single station smoke detector alarm contacts or heat detector cont
- The Security Monitor IAM: Get location-specific addressability for up to five initiating devices, such as window or door magnet switch contacts or other similar security devices.
- IDNet/MAPNET II Monitor ZAMs: Users can enable a single addressable point to monitor a conventional initiating device circuit (IDC) populated with 2-wire or 4-wire initiating devices.
- IDNet Relay IAMs: These modules allow the fire alarm control unit to control a remotely-located Form “C” contact. Typical applications include elevator capture and control of HVAC components, such as pressurization fans and dampers.
- The Single Address Six Point Module: This module allows the IDNet communication channel to monitor four T-sense input circuits and control two output relays from a single compact module requiring a single address.
- Communications Isolators: These devices provide IDNet communication and power isolation, improving installation convenience and increasing system integrity.
You can add addressability to conventional devices, such as flow switches with Simplex addressable modules.
- Easily interface other devices and systems to your Addressable Simplex fire alarm control unit
- Provide point identification, monitoring, and control to conventional devices and external systems
- Power and communication isolation to increase system integrity