Deluge Model 68\EL\HRV
Electrically or Hydraulically Actuated, Anti-Columning Deluge Valve.
Electrically or hydraulically, pilot controlled deluge/pre-action valve, actuated by the pipeline pressure. The valve is closed in its normal, set position and opens when the hydraulic pressure drops in a pressurized water pilot line, releasing a hydraulic relay, or by an electric command. An emergency manual release valve is ﬁtted as standard.
- High pressure (PN25/375psi), high ﬂow deluge systems
- Automatic or local manual emergency actuation
- Hazardous, ﬂammable & explosion classiﬁed area ﬁre suppression
- Superior design featuring exceptionally low pressure losses at high ﬂow rates
- Low lifelong maintenance costs due to straightforward design
- Applicable for fresh or brackish water, seawater & foam
- Out of box fully assembled & tested valves
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Extensive valve & trim materials selection & corrosion coating