Non-Addressable Audible & Visual Alarm Devices
EN54-23 is a new European standard for Visual Alarm Devices (VADS) . Its purpose is to ensure that light output is defined in a uniform manner across Europe. This means that all beacons used as a primary method of notification must have the capability to alert all members of society to an evacuation including the hearing impaired.
• Full approval – EN54-23, EN54-3, CPR, RoHS
• Consistent light coverage at any orientation
• High performance sound output -32 approved tones
• Universal device for wall and ceiling mount
• Choice of red or white flash
• Flexible installation options