Dry Pipe Valve DPV-1
The DPV-1 features a unique offset clapper that allows for a simple, compact valve that helps minimize installation and service labor. This differential-style valve can help deliver water faster in comparison to lower-pressure alternatives in large volume systems by resisting water entering branch lines.
• Simple reset procedure through the elimination of priming water
• Compact, pre-trimmed and semi-assembled, easy to operate valve trim
• 250 psi (17,2 bar) pressure rating
• Ductile iron construction for a lightweight valve to minimize shipping cost
• A variety of inlet and outlet connections