- Scalable for growing needs – With a 250 point base configuration that expands to 1,000 points, the 4010ES is ideally suited for mid-sized facilities like hotels and motels, hospitals, clinics, retail stores, schools, data management centers and commercial buildings. The 4010ES can handle the needs of your facility today and grow as you do.
- IP networking offers speed and flexibility at every stage – ES Net IP networking technology unlocks powerful benefits for life safety systems. Faster data rates and a wide range of wiring media choices delivers greater efficiency in installation, operation and maintenance. And because IP is a standard, proven technology, as it continues to evolve over time, so will ES Net, making your life safety network more resilient and future-proof.
- TrueAlert ES – the industry’s most advanced line of intelligent, fully addressable notification appliances and speakers – Constant electronic supervision of each device and revolutionary self-testing capability help ensure that appliances will work when needed and enable building owners to avoid tedious and potentially expensive after-hours manual testing.
- ES Touch Screen Display – This optional large color touch screen makes it easy for operators to see what’s happening vastly reduces scrolling, and is a great option for facilities where quick access to information and aesthetics are essential.
- Suppression release – Compatible with the full range of SIMPLEX suppression release peripherals and maintenance switches, the 4010ES is a flexible solution for controlling single or multi-hazard suppression systems.
- Use TrueAlarm Addressable Sensors – The 4010ES system can control Simplex’s industry-leading TruaAlarm addressable sensors.
- Emergency Voice Communication – In conjunction with a standalone Simplex 4003EC voice control panel, the 4010ES can be part of a large Emergency Communications or Mass Notification System.